Lumec provides research-based insights into the business models that organisations are using to generate funds and monitor organisational growth. The methodologies used can include best practice research into similar national and international organisations, customer surveys, and facilitation of strategic sessions with the organisation’s team. Methodologies are designed around specific questions that the organisation is grappling with at a particular stage of development.
Lumec’s experience in this space is largely in the non-profit sector where the following services were carried out:
- Strategy development, including project prioritisation;
- Theory of change development;
- Analysis of funding models and recommendations for growth;
- Setting up a not-for-profit company;
- Annual reporting;
- Funding applications;
- Board strategy sessions and presentations; and
- See also, business plans, data tools and project facilitation.